Tuesday, June 13, 2006

PUSH - David Allen Part 2

David Allen

David provided a few closing words for the conference. I have to admit that I was getting a bit tired by this point in the day but here is what I caught during his closing remarks.

After the conference (he called them the "Best Questions")
a. Clearing – put things in the “in box”.
b. Clarifying - what does this mean to you? If no, trash. If maybe, then when. File with items to check on that time line. What am I committed to? Look into? Do?
c. Organize. Crisis is usually the thing that gets us going. Find ways to take action without crisis. Personal sustainability.
d. Reflecting. Look at it from all the levels that you need to examine.
e. Engaging. You have to get personally and emotionally involved.

See my notes from his opening remarks in this post.

No comments: