Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Incredibles

"The Incredibles" Wow! What a movie. I had moments where I completely forgot that I was watching animation and there were other times where I had the feeling that I was watching a classic, stylized comic book come to life.

There were a couple of topics raised in this movie that are of interest to me. The first has to do with the Incredible's son, Dash, and his experience in the educational system. The main message delivered his way seemed to be "don't stand out".

The second topic has to do with the life of a family in surburbia USA. The charictures represented by Mr Incredible, Elastigirl and the oldest daughter (can't remember her name at the moment) are very interesting.

The third topic is risk. The question of when to takes risks is of particular interest to me these days and something that I'm sure I'll explore in greater depth in other posts.

I wanted to get the start to this post published. I'll be back to add an update and expand on these three topics soon.

No comments: