Friday, September 05, 2008

Gratitude-A-Day September 5, 2008

Today, I'm grateful for family. On the eve of the next step in our move to Seattle I'm very aware of my feelings of sadness about being further away from my now larger family in Minneapolis. We made our decision to move several months ago (tomorrow I'll write more about my reasons for that decision) and, at that time, I knew there would be a day that such feelings would be present and strong. But, like feelings surrounding all transitions in life, I've come to learn that given a bit of time I'll adjust to the new situation and feel strong, connected and happy. I'm looking forward to the next chance to give everyone a big hug and catch up in person. I know we'll stay in touch before then and the quality of time together will be that much more valuable, special and memorable.

No comments: