Saturday, December 04, 2004

Y? forum

I stumbled upon this website a couple of weeks ago and found it to be an interesting idea. It's worth a little surfing around but I think the goal of creating greater understanding across groups and individuals goes lacking. My impression from reading a few of the responses to questions is that most people just use the forum as a way to preach their own opinion and belief rather than share in a more genuine way. (I guess that's just my opinion but that's why I have this blog!)

Here's a little quote from the Y? intro page - "Y? The National Forum On People's Differences has no agenda or cause, other than to get people talking across their differences - a running dialogue Y? believes most of us would like to see occur but that has yet to fully unfold through the conventional media."

Check it out if it looks interesting.

No comments: